• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy 420 GAF!

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Puff puff give motherfuckers!

mary jane cat GIF

Dave Chappelle Weed GIF

method man weed GIF

DeTGaOI.gif

Lunarorbit

Hell yeah! It's snowing in denver but the 420 fest is still happening by city hall.

Gotta work but smoke everything that isn't nailed down!!!

poodaddy

Man.. I started smoking weed at 14 I guess. Almost 30 years ago.

Lasted for 10 years to quit because lots of reasons.

To bad because subtext and immersion (media) was of the charts while high. Everything had real or not subtext while high.

Happy for y'all who's having a fun time! 🌟
I love edibles but haven't had any for like a year, mostly due to financial stuff. Don't know how I'd squeeze it in right now. My stress levels have been insane though, would love an edible one of these days to chill out, but eh, can't swing it right now. Happy 4/20 folks!

Trogdor1123

Never understood how anyone can enjoy weed as it smells so bad… it’s gross. To each their own I guess.

One request though to you folks that do care for it, please clean up your blunts (is that still what they are called?) out in the public. Dogs eat them and it makes them super sick. I had a few folks in my old neighborhood that used to carelessly leave them out and doggies got sick.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Never understood how anyone can enjoy weed as it smells so bad… it’s gross. To each their own I guess.

Much like cigs, when you start smoking you stop noticing the smell pretty quickly. When you've stopped for a little while it starts stinking to you again. Only smoke cigs when I'm out drinking these days and when I'm sober it reeks.

Happy 4/20 all, not something I "celebrate" any more but will have one before with the Mrs.

*Nightwing

One request though to you folks that do care for it, please clean up your blunts (is that still what they are called?) out in the public. Dogs eat them and it makes them super sick. I had a few folks in my old neighborhood that used to carelessly leave them out and doggies got sick.
🤣

Dude, ain’t nofuckingbody wasting good weed they paid for tossing out the last bit.,, that’s the bit saved to smoke the next morning. Tell me you talking out your ass without telling me…

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

The key is to smoke higher end shit than country swag. Medical shit smells like candy that grew out of the earth.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Forgot what day it was lol. It's 22:15 over here already, guess I still have time to lit one up and celebrate.:lollipop_content:

XXL

chris tucker weed GIF

Top Bottom