• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Having problem visiting some sites on Galaxy S7 Edge, on Sprint

So for the past month or so, I haven't been able to visit giantbomb.com on my phone, using my data plan. I can load it once I'm connected to wifi though. I haven't changed any settings. I've tried using both the samsung browser and Chrome. Hell, for some reason I can't even use the third party giant bomb video app on data either.

Did something happen with one of the firmware updates?

So for the past month or so, I haven't been able to visit giantbomb.com on my phone, using my data plan. I can load it once I'm connected to wifi though. I haven't changed any settings. I've tried using both the samsung browser and Chrome. Hell, for some reason I can't even use the third party giant bomb video app on data either.

Did something happen with one of the firmware updates?

i don't think it' your phone but sprint data itself. i have that issue at times as random safe/regular sites can't be accessed for several weeks to a month and randomly it allows those sites to loaded again.

i don't think it' your phone but sprint data itself. i have that issue at times as random safe/regular sites can't be accessed for several weeks to a month and randomly it allows those sites to loaded again.

Thanks for the clarification. I figured it was Sprint themselves. Such a weird issue.

Top Bottom