• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holiday '08 List Of Limited Editions, Special Editions, & Preorder Goodies Worldwide

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I really wish i had got off my ass and put down some cash for wrath collectors, might wait it out a few days after release, see if i can get my hands on one :lol

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Rlan said:
There are so many crazy stupid pickups available this coming holiday, it might be good to mash them all together to see what versions of games we should pick up.

Since I'm in Australia I'll need help getting information about each goodie and where its from in the world. Post them here if you can, this includes ones already released (Farcry 2 etc). If you can put them in a similar structure to what I have that'd be great too :)

Let's Go!

007: Quantum Of Solace

The LE edition contains:

* Collectible gold steelbook case.
* Bonus DVD with behind-the-scenes making-of and cast interviews.
* $3 dollar-off coupon for select James Bond DVD movies: Dr. No, Live and Let Die, or Die Another Day.

Sallokin

I want that mirror's edge messenger bag so much I preordered twice (in store and online) because the in-store clerk told me that I'm pretty much guaranteed not to get one if I don't come it right when they open.

Nemesis_

Kumiko Nikaido said:
The LE edition contains:

* Collectible gold steelbook case.
* Bonus DVD with behind-the-scenes making-of and cast interviews.
* $3 dollar-off coupon for select James Bond DVD movies: Dr. No, Live and Let Die, or Die Another Day.
I actually heard something about extra maps too, has anyone else heard this?

Regardless, I think that this is the only collector's edition that I'm not interested in.:lol

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Nemesis556 said:
I actually heard something about extra maps too, has anyone else heard this?

Regardless, I think that this is the only collector's edition that I'm not interested in.:lol

The extra maps are distributed on Xbox Live redemption tokens that you get when you preorder the game (like from GameStop, etc.). The maps won't be made available on the marketplace until Jan. 09', though.

Not sure if it merits a mention, but don't forget golden hammerburst for Gears 2 midnight madness launch

Also, Free Gears 2 game with purchase of life-size lancer via Amazon

And UK exclusive life-size golden lancer bundle.

mileS

wow @ the End War crap... such a terrible trend in games lately and thats clearly taking it to another level.

Rlan

Aussie POP EB Games Preorder package updated:

145323_deal_new.jpg

Top Bottom