• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Housemarque Arcade Collection

Ezekiel_

Banned
While replaying Resogun on my PS5, I had this idea :

Now that Housemarque is a SIE Worldwide Studios, they should release a "Housemarque Arcade Collection", containing every PS4 game and content to date as a bundle, which would include :
  • Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
  • Resogun + all DLC
  • Alienation + all DLC
  • Super Stardust Ultra + Super Stardust Ultra VR
  • Nex Machina
  • Matterfall
Price : $39.99

They could even port Outland, if they wanted.

Throw in some PS5 enhancements, like 4K and Dualsense support, and I think it would be a great little release before their next project (or Returnal DLC) and would be an opportunity to introduce great arcade games to new players.

Last edited:

00_Zer0

They are already working on their next project. Nobody is asking for this. Nixxon can port some to PC though.
I am big on neo retro games...or modern takes on retro games...and Housemarque fits the bill quite nicely. I am a Nintendo Switch, and PC owner nowadays, and having a Housemarque compilation on PC would be great. I love Nex Machina which I purchased on Steam, so having Resogun and Super Stardust to go along with that game would be awesome.

I am big on neo retro games...or modern takes on retro games...and Housemarque fits the bill quite nicely. I am a Nintendo Switch, and PC owner nowadays, and having a Housemarque compilation on PC would be great. I love Nex Machina which I purchased on Steam, so having Resogun and Super Stardust to go along with that game would be awesome.
I think any Sony game that doesnt hit 6 million should automatically be ported to PC. Maybe Nixxon will, maybe they wont.

skit_data

I would like to see a discounted Housemarque-bundle. I have Resogun and Dead Nation but I’d love to have Super Stardust HD and Nex Machina cause I haven’t tried them.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I appreciate the concept, but I'm more likely to spend $40 on some extensive Returnal DLC rather than this collection. I could see the appeal it has for others though.

Top Bottom