• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much vram does your GPU have?

How much vram does your GPU have?

• 4 GB or lower

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • 6GB

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • 8 GB

Votes: 59 17.3%
  • 10 GB

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • 12 GB

Votes: 76 22.2%
  • 16 GB

Votes: 50 14.6%
  • 20 GB

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • 24 GB or more

Votes: 90 26.3%
  • I only have a console

Votes: 8 2.3%

• Total voters

ZoukGalaxy

Still using my Cirrus Logic S3 512KB

Hackerman GIF by warrify

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I'm happy with the rig I have but the same price and end of the spectrum 10 years ago felt more pronounced. It's getting better but we certainly are in this "growing pains" phase with the new advancements in SW/HW.

I think the best is yet to come. Those of us that have always been here can feel a part of that growth and journey while trying the latest features and graphical advancements (for good or bad).

rm082e

10GB 3080 on a QHD 165hz monitor for me. The only game that I haven't been able to max out (other than RT which I never use) is Cyberpunk. I had to fiddle with a few sliders to keep it constantly above 60. VRAM has not been an issue for me yet.

I'll probably look at the 5080 eventually, but I don't even see any games on the horizon that are likely to push me into an upgrade. Maybe Judas?

Hoddi

11GB 2080 Ti

Still works well enough at 3440x1440 though 4k is starting to push it in a few games. I wouldn't buy a new GPU for this setup with 12GB but it's still fine for the most part.

WitchHunter

Banned
6 GB :(. And I play everything on ultra. You have to sometimes restart the game or change the graphics settings to something lower, then back to ultra, because ram gets fragmented or whatever. But it works, with 20 ish fps :D.

I wasn't expecting that 24GB would have so many votes.
I was expecting that a lot more people had 8GB, since that was the standard for mainstream cards for a long time.
When you see some people here acting like consoles are redundant without exclusives because obviously everyone already owns a high end rig… well, that doesn’t exactly represent the average gamer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom