• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How To Contact Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I need to contact moderators in regards to something that just happened to a thread of mine. Of course I don't want to mention this public here but rather just take it privately to mods, do I use the Contact Us link below?

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
ef60831227883af6229081fa64f159d7978d8174.gif

Seek the correct configuration.

Darkmakaimura

Just start a private conversation with one of them.
The problem is I don't know which mod to contact. I wasn't given a reason or even told that a certain action was taken.

And no I don't want to get into what happened here because I want to keep it private like it should be.

The problem is I don't know which mod to contact. I wasn't given a reason or even told that a certain action was taken.

And no I don't want to get into what happened here because I want to keep it private like it should be.
Pick a mod and then message them? If they don't respond in a day or whatever, pick another and do it again? I've never had a problem contacting one when needed in the past.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

They don't respond. Their reason is given when a report is denied or when you get a warning afaik

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Pick a mod and then message them? If they don't respond in a day or whatever, pick another and do it again? I've never had a problem contacting one when needed in the past.

True. I didn't read the OP but that's certainty true depending on the context

Darkmakaimura

They don't respond. Their reason is given when a report is denied or when you get a warning afaik
I had the same action taken on another thread (that one was understandable) and I was given a reason.

Anyways, I use the Contact Us link but maybe I'll contact a mod if I can find one and ask them.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You need to stand exactly 40km north of Stonehenge while aurora borealis is active and sing the main theme of MGS1 then they’ll contact you on the codec.

That's another way, yes.

It only works though when you're a shaman and can't leave the inner circle without getting horizontal vertigo Fwiw.

Darkmakaimura

Go with DGrayson DGrayson . He always helped me out no matter how small the request.
Thank you. I recognize him so I just sent him a private message about my issue.

I've been here for about 15 years so you would think I would know what to do already but I've never really had an issue like this before so I was kind of lost on what to do.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Thank you. I recognize him so I just sent him a private message about my issue.

I've been here for about 15 years so you would think I would know what to do already but I've never really had an issue like this before so I was kind of lost on what to do.
All good. Nothing wrong with asking for help. Hope it works out for you.

Darkmakaimura

You know what, I just found out what happened to my thread. My thread was deleted and then merged into another thread but I thought it was just straight out deleted.

So all is good but I wish I was notified of that.

Anyways, I renotified the mod and told him I found out what happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom