• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I got Kingdom Hearts The Story So Far to round out my KH PS4 collection today!

GAF, the value in this 2 Blu Ray collection is astounding! In here are the Final Mix editions of KHs 1 and 2, Re: Chain of Memories, the cutscenes from 358/2 days, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, cutscenes from Re: coded, Dream Drop Distance HD, cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover, and lastly but not least Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep A fragmentary passage.

If I'm not mistaken, that should be everything needed to be caught up on KH3 (though KH3 does have a catch up movie in it as well). I remember back in the day, the Final Mix versions of the KH games were seen as some type of holy grails, so it's nice to finally have them in this package amongst the other major important KH content for only $24 and in HD as well.

Currently playing KH1 Final Mix, I'm in the Destiny Islands. It's pretty nostalgic. Hope I can continue this playthrough of it smoothly, as when I attempted to play it on the PS2 before, it'd freeze up on me often.

I had never played KH before 6 months ago. I bought The Story So Far along with KH3 bundled for 40 bucks total.

Playing each game from the beginning: I just finished KH2.

Soon enough I will finally be playing KH3

Top Bottom