• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ike Perlmutter no longer CEO of Marvel?

Uzumaki Goku

Some news reports are leaking out that apparently Ike Perlmutter is no longer CEO of Marvel:
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/ike-perlmutter-no-longer-marvel-ceo-hallelujah

Who is Ike Perlmutter? Well, he's the reason we didn't get a Black Widow movie among other things and is the reason the X-Men and Fantastic Four were kept out of video games because he didn't get along with FOX. Eventually, Kevin Fiege just went to Disney and told them about how awful it was to work under him that they restructered everything so Marvel Studios reports directly to them instead.

But things are changing... Marvel is starting to show off the X-Men again in various video games so perhaps things are improving?

Now from what I've heard of Ike Perlmutter. Good riddance if he is gone.

Some news reports are leaking out that apparently Ike Perlmutter is no longer CEO of Marvel:
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/ike-perlmutter-no-longer-marvel-ceo-hallelujah

Who is Ike Perlmutter? Well, he's the reason we didn't get a Black Widow movie among other things and is the reason the X-Men and Fantastic Four were kept out of video games because he didn't get along with FOX. Eventually, Kevin Fiege just went to Disney and told them about how awful it was to work under him that they restructered everything so Marvel Studios reports directly to them instead.

But things are changing... Marvel is starting to show off the X-Men again in various video games so perhaps things are improving?

Now from what I've heard of Ike Perlmutter. Good riddance if he is gone.
This is really old news. He was just made Chairman instead.

shira

IGN was complaining that his media food spread was potato chips.

That's how tight this guy is with money.

Paches

He's been appointed by the Trump Administration.
rtrleight452169-h_2016.jpg

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
...can we trust CosmicBookNews on this?

Absolutely. They were the first ones to break the news that Bryan Cranston had been cast as Lex Luthor and that Matt Damon would be playing Aquaman. They are as reliable as comic book news sites get.

Top Bottom