• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

India’s lunar mission finds evidence of water on the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
slvs6nt.jpg

India-Flag.gif

Proud. My mom worked at isro for 20 years.

I have replica of every single rocket. :D :D

Teknoman said:
Also Aqua Luna could be a pretty lucrative business to get into. Just think how many people buy Earth based bottled water.

This is exactly what we would need to advance our propulsion technology. Companies with money wanting to be the first to get there the quickest way to mine it and then sell the shit on Earth.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Yeah why can't we land a camera on the moon so we can have some live feed from the moon? Ideally with Earth in the background:)

jabipun

goomba said:
Nice work India.

I wish a new space race would start (instead of a new arms race )

There is one between China and India.

Although I'm sure the United States would rather have India make progress in astronomy than China. So joint-ventures between NASA and ISRO would be more likely. Also not to mention the fact that the democracy vs. communism angle with US and Russia is analogue with India and China.

LQX

Why do some of you insist on polluting threads with all this damn nuke talk? We get it, stop beating us over the head with that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom