• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Goldblum under fire for question about Islam on ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’

*steals your PS4*

3e2.jpg

black_13

Banned
I have not watched the show but I'm wondering what her response to that was.
There's nothing wrong with asking that question. Islam is anti-gay but there are moderate muslims who aren't. Why can't someone be lgbt and a muslim? There are gay christians as well.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I mean... islam is ass backwards. They hate everyone and women especially. They were WAY more modern 500 years ago than now.
Not that any religion is good but "modern" islam is especially cruel and bad

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Reminds me of this
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fd1d613e8-deeb-11e9-9f61-dcefea5f5359.jpg
With living through a quarantine life. I agree. Even though I don't know a single sentence from Quaran. The emotional versatility is quite something.

I mean... islam is ass backwards. They hate everyone and women especially. They were WAY more modern 500 years ago than now.
It shocked me, when I learned that Algebra is by some Islam scientist. Which now sounds like oxymoron.

Last edited:
So much hate on islam coming out. At least we don't have feminism/SJW/gender nonsense plaguing our life ;D

What do you mean by "modern"? Most modern-day muslims are actually quite moderate and not that different from other people.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
So much hate on islam coming out. At least we don't have feminism/SJW/gender nonsense plaguing our life ;D

What do you mean by "modern"? Most modern-day muslims are actually quite moderate and not that different from other people.
Sorry, what I meant to express was:
In history, Islamic countries were usually highly developed and progressive compared to medieval or older europe. Islam and Orient were supposedly looked at highly civilized and innovative.

If there is one thing muslims will never accept, it's this. You can't expect immigrants to say yes to everything.
Granted, part of young immigrant muslims have no intention of integrating and are prone to violence and delinquency. They're a pain in the ass. Blame western governments for bringing them over.
But the average muslim still lives a normal life. We dress normally, work modern-day jobs, have hobbies, etc. like most people in the world.

Sorry, what I meant to express was:
In history, Islamic countries were usually highly developed and progressive compared to medieval or older europe. Islam and Orient were supposedly looked at highly civilized and innovative.
That's right, the muslim world fell from grace.

Great Hair

Banned
He was a nobody in the 90s, had one great role (The fly) ... and a "cameo" in Jurassic Park with his iconic laugh and of course a meme or two. The 2020 Goldblum comes off like a weirdo, creep .. like an entirely different person?

Ever since DeNiro, Blackn##ger (Schwarznegger) or Pacino, Jackie Chan, Indiana Jones, Bruce are old ... Hollywood only has Goldblum, Ben Affect, Matt Damon, Marky Mark .... The Rock left over.

Time to go full CGi?
Don´t pay any wannabe actors 10 to 20mill.?
Uncharted CGi Movie? instead of Live Action one with Marky Mark as Sully?!

Top Bottom