• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience |OT|

Oozer3993

That's just cruel Justin. How you gonna just give us that? You can't just drop a hot snippet like that and walk off. That's just rude.

Trigger

The snippet reminds me of MJ's Wanna Be Starting Something. Interesting choice. I wonder if Vol. 2 is going to be just as old school?

Sice I just picked up part one, this seems like the proper thread to post some impressions. Initially I was digging mirrors and now I really dig tunnel vision and I've just started digging dress on. I've been listening to more of the album over and over, letting the tracks sink in. I'm interested to see what the next album has in store.

Sice I just picked up part one, this seems like the proper thread to post some impressions. Initially I was digging mirrors and now I really dig tunnel vision and I've just started digging dress on. I've been listening to more of the album over and over, letting the tracks sink in. I'm interested to see what the next album has in store.

Not sure pt2 can top this but definitely excited

A neat observation from one of the youtube comments from the teaser:

The imagery in the video is noteworthy. The video begins in black and white, and he comes out of a car, like the car in the Suit and Tie lyric video. A tribute to the classic era that was reflected on many of the tracks on the first half of the album? Then, the color gradually fades in, signaling a shift to the second half with dance/club themes as he walks to the club, just like the way his Instagram pics were color for the first time when he announced the release date for part 2. (?)

872f690e.png

ALBUM COVER

part2.jpg

Pt1/2 Package Cover

JTI57997.jpg

Top Bottom