• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KH3 Team debating whether to include Sephiroth

When asked whether there would be more secret bosses in the game and if Sephiroth would make a return in KH3, Nomura answered:

“I can’t say for certain [if there will be more secret bosses]. I hope, hint hint hint. I can’t say for certain. In terms of Sephiroth, do you feel like you want to battle Sephiroth again?” he said with a laugh at the end.

He feels they might have made him return too many times as a boss fight already:

After going back and forth with The Mirror about Sephiroth’s difficulty, Nomura ultimately said that the team is worried bringing him back again might be redundant:
In terms of the secret boss, we can’t say anything at this time, but in terms of Sephiroth specifically, my development team are worried that we’ve had him come back so many times so they’re maybe worried it might be redundant at this point. We’re still deliberating on it.

Source: Playstation Lifestyle

Top Bottom