• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX Announced for PS3, coming 2014 [up: Trailer]

LAA

Hmm.
MF is harder for "cheap" reasons though. Cause it relies on luck at times really and that all of his attacks pretty much leave you with 1HP.
Havent found against Lingering Sentiment so much, managed to beat him at least once, the haste/beserk thing at the end is what decides winning or losing to me really for him.

I found Vanitas Sentiment an awesome optional boss too, as you couldnt heal during the fight (Though admittedly, you can get a certain block to heal), so I think that fight's a lot more dependent on skill.

Theres a lot of awesome bosses in BBSFM actually, cant wait for KH2FM, dont think I beat all the Org. XIII data battles, so will be awesome to experience that.

Hmm.
MF is harder for "cheap" reasons though. Cause it relies on luck at times really and that all of his attacks pretty much leave you with 1HP.
Havent found against Lingering Sentiment so much, managed to beat him at least once, the haste/beserk thing at the end is what decides winning or losing to me really for him.

I found Vanitas Sentiment an awesome optional boss too, as you couldnt heal during the fight (Though admittedly, you can get a certain block to heal), so I think that fight's a lot more dependent on skill.

Theres a lot of awesome bosses in BBSFM actually, cant wait for KH2FM, dont think I beat all the Org. XIII data battles, so will be awesome to experience that.

IIRC, potions worked though. Just not cure.

Top Bottom