• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KIRBY FIGHTERS DELUXE and DEDEDE'S DRUM DASH hit eShop today; $7

Berordn

Would you recommend it to someone who already has Kirby Triple Deluxe?

It's an expansion over the version in Triple Deluxe, but if you got your fill of Kirby fighting there, there's not much more to see. Beetle and Bell make for some fun antics though, and the new stages are fun.

daydream

Banned
Yesterday in the Nintendo Downloads thread, I lamented that my current lack of 3DS internet would prevent me from getting Kirby Fighters Deluxe. Today I remembered that Nintendo Zones let you connect to the internet, and after finding the nearest location (the local mall an hour away) I set out to utilize it. I ended up running around for a good 30 minutes trying to figure out where the signal was best, only to finally discover that even with 3 bars I couldn't connect. I almost gave up hope entirely, until I noticed that a nearby Macy's had free Wi-Fi. After some fiddling around, I was able to connect to their network! I immediately rushed to the eShop and set it to "Download Later" while I read GAF on my phone. An hour later, the bus back home arrived, so I got on and opened my 3DS to play.

>97% downloaded

lol

Why didn't you check before leaving the mall? :p

Hugstable

Banned
WOAH NEW DEDEDE DASH IS ALREADY HERE?!?

They need to let me know about these things a day before, probably won't be able to get it until tomorrow now. I need more Drum Dash levels though, easily one of my favorite minigames ever!

Berordn

#teambeam

Beam is secretly the second best power in the game, once you realize that beam whip is purely situational and every other one of beam's moves is devastating in the right place.

the secret secret best power is beetle, because beetle is broken and that's not really a secret.

Camjo-Z

Like I said I would, I went back today and downloaded the whole thing! I'm really liking it. There's a new music for the menus that sounds way better than the original stuff, all of the new stages are cool, the single-player mode is actually pretty fun now, and they added team battles with the greatest item ever, the team cannon! Getting your partner to grab on and blasting somebody with it is awesome. Definitely worth the $7!

maxcriden

Like I said I would, I went back today and downloaded the whole thing! I'm really liking it. There's a new music for the menus that sounds way better than the original stuff, all of the new stages are cool, the single-player mode is actually pretty fun now, and they added team battles with the greatest item ever, the team cannon! Getting your partner to grab on and blasting somebody with it is awesome. Definitely worth the $7!

Glad to hear it's so fun :)

Top Bottom