• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for a monitor

jorgejjvr

I bought me this (hasn't arrived yet). My family is growing and I don't have much space, trying to stay minimalist. Use this as a desk while working, then when done everything stays inside, monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse etc. You close it and looks like a part of the room.

Anyhow, I need a 27' monitor, it's what fits here. I am looking for a 4k monitor, that can charge via power delivery type c and also displays, build in speakers, and has enough ports to act as a hub too. 60hz is fine, 120 is better but I'm probably asking for too much there. Price range 400-600. The idea is for the monitor to do as much as possible to require less cables and less space, hence it being able to charge my laptop, act as a hub, have speakers etc

Any recommendations?
zz7XPpv.png

1wxmHQS.png
rQ5Whjp.png

Gigabyte M28U. I’ve seen it go for $400-$500, although I would step up to the 32” personally. The extra 4 inches are noticeable, pun intended.

I bought me this (hasn't arrived yet). My family is growing and I don't have much space, trying to stay minimalist. Use this as a desk while working, then when done everything stays inside, monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse etc. You close it and looks like a part of the room.

Anyhow, I need a 27' monitor, it's what fits here. I am looking for a 4k monitor, that can charge via power delivery type c and also displays, build in speakers, and has enough ports to act as a hub too. 60hz is fine, 120 is better but I'm probably asking for too much there. Price range 400-600. The idea is for the monitor to do as much as possible to require less cables and less space, hence it being able to charge my laptop, act as a hub, have speakers etc

Any recommendations?
zz7XPpv.png

1wxmHQS.png
rQ5Whjp.png
I love this. How much is it?

jorgejjvr

I love this. How much is it?
It's expensive, but I still loved it lol

It is made by hand and made to order though, he's even doing a specific request I asked of him. There was nothing else I liked more, and I needed something that didn't take much space

Last edited:
Top Bottom