• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lords of the Fallen free content 2023 roadmap outlined

Draugoth

Gold Member
Lords of the Fallen developer Hexworks has laid out its 2023 roadmap for the Soulslike.

A number of free content additions are in development, but perhaps most intriguing is a new questline event - presumably to extend the core storyline.

The plan also includes ongoing weekly enhancements, including stability, performance, save game fixes, multiplayer improvements, balancing, increased boss difficulty, and other quality of life tweaks.

LOTF-roadmap-(1).png

Hexworks has already launched a Halloween event for the game, which is now a permanent addition, as well as a reduction in mob density to ensure players aren't overwhelmed by enemies.

It's unclear what specifically is next in line, but updates are set to include:

• Umbral, Rhogar and Radiant armour sets and questlines
  • Two new spell packs
  • Two inventory expansions
  • New Grievous Strikes
  • Additional secret boss weapon abilities
  • Gamepad rebinding
  • Split PvE and PvP balancing
  • New Game Plus and modifiers

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Why do they do this now? It's a single player game ffs. They just create a burden of support which ultimately costs more over time.

Shelf it, start working on LotF 3

Don't roadmaps usually have order and a timeline. Nothing here is new info. and it has no ETA.

Last edited:
Why do they do this now? It's a single player game ffs. They just create a burden of support which ultimately costs more over time.

Shelf it, start working on LotF 3
Weren't sales for this pretty bad? If that's the case then they're probably trying to entice more players by showing that they're supporting the game through the first year. To me it doesn't make sense since it didn't turn out to be great.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
wait for the complete edition few years later.
Thanks beta testers

Lokaum D+

this game is on my top 3 worst games of 2023 that i played

1 - Gotham Knights
2 - Lords of the Fallen
3 - Callisto Protocol

Last edited:
Top Bottom