• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MAF Shirts Vol.2 - Now with more sizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ran out of mediums a few weeks back and have since re-ordered. We've also stocked youth S-L and adult S in addition to restocking the M-XXXL. I'm pretty sure there's free standard shipping within the US, but I'm not positive. International shipping is available and shouldn't run you too much. If a price or anything looks wrong go ahead and post it here and I'll get word over to my dad. Sorry for the horribly ugly site. I'm working on re-tooling with new and original designs. If you'd like your pic on the site, post one of you in your MAF shirt. Remember, a portion of the proceeds are headed towards MAF himself. MAF, I'll PM you in a few weeks assuming a few more orders are placed for paypal info and all that.

http://store.razzwear.com/maf.html

In other site news, a GAF section of t-shirts will be opening eventually where the current MAF shirt will go and any other designs you guys wanna do. The plan would be to pay the shirt's designer 80-90% of the profit. It's all sort of rough, and this is just sort of a side business for my dad. He's mainly in it to have some fun, so if you want to send some suggestions, comments, or shirt ideas to him I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Cody@Razzwear.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom