• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man dead after 'knife attack' in Woolwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

hym

Banned
Tea and biscuits? Can you be any more stereotypical? (of English people)

Don't underestimate Arab tea culture, I would argue it's more elaborate than the British variant. I can't deny the biscuits though.

1zzhMVM.jpg

We need to know what brand of biscuits they were before we can determine the intent behind it.

If you look at that link again, its been shared over 26,000 times! Fuck yea, Britain

Rule+Britannia.jpg

RK9039

We need to know what brand of biscuits they were before we can determine the intent behind it.

If you look at that link again, its been shared over 26,000 times! Fuck yea, Britain

Rule+Britannia.jpg

It was these:

_38205510_rich_tea300.jpg

That's what the video shows, and something else I don't recognize, looks like Fox's Sports. Decent biscuits overall, 8/10.

liger05

EDL named & shamed

[removed: we don't need to link to that] courtesy of Anonymous

Sound like a real peaceful bunch lol

nib95

Banned

Not to defend this nutter, but he does have a good point about one thing. Troops need to be brought back, and Britain needs to start distancing itself from these sorts of things. Iraq was a monumental blunder based on lies that cost thousands of innocent (namely Muslim/Iraqi, but also British) lives. Fact that UK is getting so involved in this Syria business again pisses me off. We need to stay the fuck away and stop fuelling the fire.

I'm going to go ahead and presume people being in the building at the time wasn't part of the plan when they decided to try and burn it down.

Is it really worth giving the benefit of the doubt to people who would burn down a school?

If they wanted to harm Muslims in particular, they could just wait for each Friday when large amounts of them congregate at the local mosque. They seem more intent in burning these buildings down. The last one happened at the "early hours" of a morning. These fires seem more designed to convey a message that they are unwelcome, as opposed to an intent to kill specifically.

Acheteedo

The missus just got some out-of-the-blue racial abuse at a car park, can't help but feel it's related to all this :(

Hindle

Banned
Reprisals only makes the job of the intelligence agencies harder. Leave the justice up to them and the Police.

MrHicks

Banned
Don't underestimate Arab tea culture, I would argue it's more elaborate than the British variant. I can't deny the biscuits though.

1zzhMVM.jpg

arabs can't drink alcohol
that a huuuuge drinking niche out of the picture

no wonder they have a tea culture
what else is there?
soda lol?

Acheteedo

Terrible, do you mind relaying what was said.

Just after she parked up some guys pulled up behind her, blocking her, yelling "paki", telling her to get out the car. When she didn't they just left. She's fairly naive, she suspected it was something to do with the car parking space she just took, but the details don't align, specifically a) they were leaving b) she was several car lengths behind them c) there were plenty of other spaces nearby. It just seems like racially motivated harassment to me.

Just after she parked up some guys pulled up behind her, blocking her, yelling "paki", telling her to get out the car. When she didn't they just left. She's fairly naive, she suspected it was something to do with the car parking space she just took, but the details don't align, specifically a) they were leaving b) she was several car lengths behind them c) there were plenty of other spaces nearby. It just seems like racially motivated harassment to me.

Disgusting. I hope she's not worse for it and I guess it's somewhat good she believed it was about the parking space.

Still, disgusting. Idiots. You should really report it, perhaps the car park has CCTV?

No coincidence that on the day of Rigby's funeral someone detonated this nail bomb earlier. Thankfully prayer time was delayed so no one was there to be hurt

As I said earlier, we have idiots who want nothing more than more people to be killed for their like to thrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom