• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media and Jeb campaign fooled by Jeb4Prez neck tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

Watch the video on CNN

Devoted Jeb fan Vic Berger promised to get a neck tattoo supporting the Jeb campaign if his vine got a million loops. The Jeb campaign retweeted his vine and encouraged him to get the tattoo after reaching the million loops. True to his word:

He claimed he was fired from his job and demanded a response from the Jeb campaign, but it was all just a fun hoax. Multiple people corroborated his story, including the tattoo artist and his "former manager" at Turkey Hill, so local media ran with it. Vic is actually a YouTube comedian who specializes in video editing. On his craft:

"I like to amplify what's already there and focus on that," Berger said of his offbeat style. "Like the weird facial expressions and the people behind them.]I boil down the candidates almost to their essence, in a way. You can watch a five-minute video of mine and not learn anything about what their policy is. But I think you do get an understanding of what kind of person they might be."

His vines are damn good, too. Where does he get the source footage?

Jeb sock connoisseur

Trump quickdraw

Ben Carson on brain surgery

Ted Cruz family fun

(revined) Christie stare at crazy man

9a8c728e.jpg

Ted Cruz said the sack race was a tie when his daughter in the green sack clearly won. I will not abide a president who gives kids awards just for trying. No more participation trophies! The other daughter should be shamed by her loss.

Tim Heidecker has been a big champion of Vic's stuff, that's how I found out about him. He's even had Vic edit one or two of T&E's tour promo videos.

TS-08

I honestly thought I was going to pass out from laughter during the God is Dead part of the Trump video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom