• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection ‘Red Hero’ trailer

Mista

Banned

Capcom has released a new trailer for Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection dubbed “Red Hero.”

The six-game Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection includes Mega Man Zero, Mega Man Zero 2, Mega Man Zero 3, Mega Man Zero 4, Mega Man ZX, and Mega Man ZX Advent, as well as a new “Z Chaser” mode

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on February 25, 2020.
Gematsu

xenoriddley

actually really excited for this. I've beaten all of megaman 1-11, and I'm gonna be working on the X series soon. I just really hope that they also do the Legends series, as well as the battle network series, so that almost every game can be played on one system.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Can't wait! I tried many times to get into MM Zero but the first game was so fucking intense and it would soon give me hand cramps on the GBA SP.

ShinNL

"It won't be long before the "Red Hero" opens his eyes once more."

Is that from one of the games or a teaser for a new Zero game?

Tritroid

Lol, kinda funny how they ignore that ZX is there and focus entirely on the Zero series in the feature overview.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I see really mixed reviews about he first two collections on Steam. Specifically some input delay or something? How can that be is it true? I love MM but cant play with such input delay.

peronmls

Zero series is so good. They really should just remake it totally. They already remade the whole series sounds track.

Top Bottom