• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Announces Xbox One S Assassin's Creed Origins Bundles

Chobel

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...ne-s-assassin-39-s-creed-origins-bundles.aspx

Xbox-One-S-Assassins-Creed-Origins-Bonus-Bundle_940x528-hero.png

Continuing the tradition of Assassin's Creed themed Xbox bundles, today Microsoft announced two new Xbox One S bundles that come with digital copies of Assassin's Creed Origins.

The bundle with a 1TB hard drive costs $349 and also includes a digital copy of the popular multiplayer shooter Rainbow Six Seige. The 500GB version costs $279. Both are available starting October 27 and include a wireless controller, a one-month subscription for Xbox Game Pass, and a 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial.

Lock if old.

Tagyhag

That's cool with both games, and that seems like a great price for the 500gb version.

Surprised that there's no XOX one though considering the marketing.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Am I the only one that thinks this should be a 1X bundle too?

I guess they want to avoid any more sticker shock at all costs. The X1X is already going to be a rough sell to the casual customer at 499USD.
Putting a 5 in front of that number would discourage folks.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
I guess they want to avoid any more sticker shock at all costs. The X1X is already going to be a rough sell to the casual customer at 499USD.
Putting a 5 in front of that number would discourage folks.

Lucky for them, the X isn’t aimed at casuals.

malfcn

I was thinking about all the titles this fall.

PREORDER FOR BONUS CONTENT*
that you'll have to wait a month to play on X.

At least if you wait to pick up the games at X launch, they may already be on sale.

Top Bottom