• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Texas Hold 'Em

This isn't a tourney thread, this is just a thread for people to schedule some plays, like me...

July 22nd, 2004
8:30 PDT
PokerRoom

I'll be going for $25/$50 blinds. Hopefully, I'll see you guys there... BTW, mention that you're from GAF so we can keep it a GAF game. :)

BTW: This was posted in the other thread:

Why can’t I find my friend’s table?
One of you might be a real-money player while the other is a play-money player, who are put on the different respective servers. You will be able to play together if the play-money player real-money enables his account and makes a deposit, so that you will both be on the real-money server when you login.

nomoment

You guys still playing?

I'd like to play!

EDIT: I'm using the client, not the applet, and don't know how to find you guys.

EDIT 2: Going to register for a new account now...

MASB

Well this topic has gone places hasn't it? Seriously, we need to make plans for a second GAF Poker tournament sometime soon. I know there were problems with people finding the rooms, etc., but once we actually got down to playing (the ones that made it), it was pretty good.

Top Bottom