• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mugged of £2MILLION: 'Gunmen hold up Dubai diplomat' after he draws CASH from bank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prine

Banned
heyf00L said:
$2 million in spending cash. Nice.

Meanwhile, in Dubai worker dormitories:
workers_dormitory_abudhabi_uae.jpg

What has this got do with UAE royalty being robbed? Do you post pictures of housing projects everytime Obama walks out of his presidential plane? These families had mass wealth before Dubai became a tourist capitol.

Do you want to see how indian and chinese workers live as the elites profit from their work?

Prine

Banned
Cereal KiIIer said:
And what do you think they would have done with it? Isolate a wall?

Fine dining, jewellery, shopping, gambling and booze. Maybe a few ho's. These guys love the horses too. There's plenty of things to do with arab money.

Their women would tear up oxford street.

Prine said:
Fine dining, jewellery, shopping, gambling and booze. Maybe a few ho's. These guys love the horses too. There's plenty of things to do with arab money.

Their women would tear up oxford street.

The robbers would have done the same.

Death Dealer said:
What's the purpose of marking which cars are armed ? Seems like it would only help criminals
I have no clue, here in America you can tell an undercover car by the sticker on the license plate and I don't just mean those "undercover" cars you can just spot, I mean those beat down pieces of shit that blend in.
SmokyDave said:
No idea, seems to be a 'thing'. Here's another guy with a bigger wad.
Damn she is cute.
FreeMufasa said:
lol I think thats the same guy. Same girl too judging by how she's holding the mic.
Looks like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom