• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Must had missed it. There's a Daytona USA Championship 2016 Arcade Game

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Wiki:

Daytona USA 2: Battle on the Edge, an arcade-exclusive sequel using the Sega Model 3 hardware, was released in 1998.[29] It is the only Daytona game that uses no courses or music from the original.[3] Daytona USA 2001, a remake of Daytona USA and Championship Circuit Edition, was released in 2001 for the Dreamcast, with graphical upgrades, online multiplayer, and new courses.[30] Daytona Championship USA, also referred to as Daytona USA 3, debuted in late 2016 as an arcade exclusive; it was the first Daytona arcade game in 18 years.[31]

daytona usa 3 - YouTube

167_resized_800_800_80_5a70250b9d4c7_daytona-3-the-true-legand-is-back-.png

bender

What time is it?
1. Please tell me there are camera options that let you get closer to the car.
2. Tell Sega to port this.

Reactions: TLZ

Scotty W

It is amazing how little hype this got. Terrible distribution too. I have never seen it in a Japanese arcade.

SkylineRKR

You can easily download this game and boot it on your PC. Its not great. I'd rather fire up 2 on Supermodel or 1 on console.

It wasn't Daytona USA 3 and it wasn't made by AM#2 . It was a remake designed by SEGA Europe Amusements and programmed by SEGA China.

nush

1. Please tell me there are camera options that let you get closer to the car.
2. Tell Sega to port this.

Dodododododoooo doooooo
Daytooooona
Let's port away!
Let’s port away!

No port!
Dodododoo
No ports!

You can easily download this game and boot it on your PC. Its not great. I'd rather fire up 2 on Supermodel or 1 on console.

My work here is already done. This whole game leaked on the internet as a PC .exe. Well done Sega err China.

Top Bottom