• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco Bandai Announces GamesCom Line-Up

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Set expectations to "Namco Bandai".

VG247 said:
Gamescom 2012: Namco Bandai reveals line-up

Namco Bandai has revealed its Gamecom 2012 line-up, including a ton of games on the public show floor for you to play.

Namco Bandai titles playable on the public show floor are:

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
One Piece Pirate Warriors
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
Tales Of Graces F
Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch
Tank! Tank! Tank!

The publisher will also be holding theatre demonstrations of its licensed movie tie-in Star Trek, developed by Digital Extremes.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2012/08/06/gamescom-2012-namco-bandai-reveals-line-up/

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I guess they don't have anything to show for Xillia or they're still trying to heavily present/market Graces.

Why Namco Bandai decided to sell Tank Tank Tank! at retail instead of a premium digital download is beyond me. It will completely bomb.

Het_Nkik

First time Tank! Tank! Tank! is playable? Looks really fun from the videos I've seen so I definitely want to hear impressions.

hiro4

Sounds like a pretty good line up.
Kinda curious for Tank! Tank! Tank! The other games I already have preordered.

Bruno MB

Gamescom 2012: Namco Bandai reveals line-up

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
Tales Of Graces F
Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch

This is not the Bandai Namco that I knew.

Dark Souls...

So they were waiting for Gamescon to show new stuff about the PC port. Well by that time we'll see the final build, working.

Boerseun

Banned
Tank! Tank! Tank! looks like superb fun. Day one for me.

Regarding the rest, I hope they announce Wii U versions of those games not already coming to the platform. A Wii U version of Tales of Graces f would be especially welcome.

Orayn

Please let Dark Souls PC be...

1. Direct feed.
2. Good.

pKkgc.jpg

Durante

Where's this "game was running on laptops" rumor is coming from? Wasn't it running on some top of the line Origin PC or something like that?
I had no idea there was such a rumour. I was simply extrapolating from Namco's overall competence in marketing the port so far.

KingJ2002

that's a good lineup. looking forward to hearing about the games... especially tank!tank!tank!

am I alone in thinking that i miss the late 90's namco style. every time i think of namco... i think of that era.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
I have no idea why One Piece and Ni no Kuni aren't just out right the fuck now in drought season. I still cant fathom Ni no Kuni going for the fucking insanely crowded Q1. Why do they do this. Its like the world's slowest fucking train crash. Theres like just under half an entire year left to change tracks. But no. Everyones goin for that Q1 all at once. FUCCKKKK.

dramatis

I have no idea why One Piece and Ni no Kuni aren't just out right the fuck now in drought season. I still cant fathom Ni no Kuni going for the fucking insanely crowded Q1. Why do they do this. Its like the world's slowest fucking train crash. Theres like just under half an entire year left to change tracks. But no. Everyones goin for that Q1 all at once. FUCCKKKK.
Seems to be because Bamco is terminally slow with RPG localizations. See Tales games.

One Piece though, I can't understand that.

SykoTech

Would be nice to get a price for One Piece. Would be nice if it didn't cost a full $60 since it's late, kinda on the niche side, and digital only (if America).

Tenki

I want to read more impressions about Tank! Tank! Tank!

This kind of arcade game are usually extremely fun with friends.

Raptor

Consoles are getting DLC and a retail version.

...I think?

That is what I want to know because I'm holding off buying it now in hopes for that Edition for the PS3, if not then I just could buy it now and wait for the DLC.

dot

Europe get Retail release, US that get PSN only release

I know. Which is why i said that.

Maybe i should have clarified a bit. :p

That is what I want to know because I'm holding off buying it now in hopes for that Edition for the PS3, if not then I just could buy it now and wait for the DLC.

I believe the new content is only available as DLC on consoles. Only PC gets the Prepare To Die edition. Don't hold me to this word though, as this is just what i've heard. lol

Top Bottom