• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker trailer (PC/PS4/XB1, UE4, ex-Team Ninja staff, 4v4)

Mendrox

Hey this is rough man.

First of all they are two completely unrelated cases, and second, I have precisely made sure not to give away any concrete information. Only trying to get people excited for the cool stuff ahead.

Now, as for calling me out and bringing forth my personal history in public like this, I'm not sure what good that could be doing to anybody.

Gotta be honest with you: I hate this. I don't know how other people feel about that, but please stop talking about insider information and hype people up without giving even one clue for what to expect. Would do me a favour instead of now having my brain think "what is it? what could it be? what did fans wish for?".

Meh.

Also you dug your grave with your posts. Duckroll even warned you ffs.

Not sure what they meant about high speed ninja action, nothing in that trailer gave away that it's faster than the slowest arena fighter. I'm kind of hoping they reveal characters by squads. It would be nice to have a playable Kurenai or Baki again.

Features favorite Naruto characters and teams from the series including Naruto, Sasuke, and Team 7.

Not sure why this made me laugh

C9CcZwMWsAAwAuM.jpg

Bullshots already XD
maybe the top one is PC

Top Bottom