• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need advice for orignal Warcraft 3

DrLazy

My buddy has been talking smack in Warcraft 3, neither of us own frozen throne. He humilated me last time we played, I had a bunch of griffens with a palladin hero. Unfortunatly he simply polymorphed most of my fleet and then in response teleported a huge amount of steam tanks into my base. It sucked.

That was in the summer. Now we're back from Christmas break and he's started talking shit again. I've been playing online to warm up for the match and I've been using orcs and doing harrassment with a blade master while I tech up and go with wyverns.

Here's my question. What's the best way to counter polymorph as an orc? I know shaman have purge, but in a large scale battle would that do anything? Also he said he might play as the undead this time. Any advice or tips would be helpful.

Joates

Banned
RUSH i know its cheap but it works
i had a friend like you do only i kill him when we play all you need to do is mass tier one units with your best hero then attack him and as your attacking get more units again tier 1 war of attrition just wear him down trust me its the only strat that is consistent

Top Bottom