• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf.com domain expired

MasLegio

Banned
Seems like it is down for a lot if people, including me. The only way I was able to access it was with a link I found on twitter.

Going to regular site redirects it to godaddy who appears to be wanting to sell the domain.

Is anyone trying to fix this?

MasLegio

Banned
This problem appears to be ISP-dependant.

Haveno troubles accessingneogaf through my mobileconnection, but only comes togodaddy when I go through broadband

Enron

Banned
all those problems started happening yesterday and are now fixed. Clear your cache and try again maybe?

Seems like it is down for a lot if people, including me. The only way I was able to access it was with a link I found on twitter.

Going to regular site redirects it to godaddy who appears to be wanting to sell the domain.

Is anyone trying to fix this?
lol I'm pretty sure evilore has this under control and it's a minor issue.

MasLegio

Banned
all those problems started happening yesterday and are now fixed. Clear your cache and try again maybe?

Nope, not fixed

Have the same problem on three different devices. Only way to "fix" theproblem is switching from my adsl provider to my 3G-providers

Top Bottom