• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Alan Wake 2 PC Patch optimizes game to lower PC Requirements

Mortisfacio

If they want to improve the PC version and sell some copies they should put it on Steam. EGS is for free games from uncle Tim only.

I ended up buying it since EGS had a 33% off + 20% off discount to stack. First time I've ever spent money on EGS. That was months ago and I still feel dirty. The daily hygiene/showering doesn't wipe off this feeling of disgust I now must carry the burden of.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
If they want to improve the PC version and sell some copies they should put it on Steam. EGS is for free games from uncle Tim only.

I have a feeling all this is being put in place to coincide with the Steam version launching at the games first year anniversary, lower requirements, broader audience.

Draugoth

Gold Member
There is a thread discussing this already:

Thanks i will ask the mods to merge

StereoVsn

Yep, game sales are going to be mostly non existent on EGS.

However, wasn’t this game partially financed by Epic? I am not sure the game could go on Steam.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
I ended up buying it since EGS had a 33% off + 20% off discount to stack. First time I've ever spent money on EGS. That was months ago and I still feel dirty. The daily hygiene/showering doesn't wipe off this feeling of disgust I now must carry the burden of.

I bought it too
200.gif

Alan Wake 2 was the last game I bought on console before getting my new PC. That PC was on sale at Best Buy and I impulsed bought it with 2 years 0% interest. It was just too good to pass up.
I coulda shoulda woulda waited to buy Alan Wake 2, I don't hear very good things about it. I'll need to rebuy the game someday when it's on sale.

Top Bottom