• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Game+ and Permadeath mode are coming to Assasin's Creed Mirage

Ywap

In Watch Dogs Legion they had like a semi-permadeath mode. If you ran out of agents in the open world you were toast, but in the missions it was disabled.

Could be something similar in Mirage but it's probably hardcore permadeath.

Speaking of AC, have anyone played AC III Remastered? If so, is it any good?

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
I imagine one of those modes where if you die you have to start from the very beginning & it erases your save
and that's because...?

I mean, it's a videogame. If you punish the player to loose something like 20 hours of gaming, that's a dumb thing

Yeah its hitman lite for the black box missions and was kinda easy to cheese. Would honestly try perm death on hard just to see how far I can go.

Muffdraul

Awesome. I actually don't place much value in NG+, I re-play the shit out of my games but for me part of the fun is starting out as a lvl 1 pussy and leveling up and learning new skills and abilities, even if it's my fifth re-play. But I do enjoy at least one NG+ playthrough and just mowing every enemy down without breaking a sweat. I prefer to call it "Hey Asshole, Remember Me?" mode.

Last edited:

kiphalfton

We hear you? Ng+ and permadeath in an AC game? Lol. Who asked for this?

I could understand if the game was based on resource management, but not in Assassin's Creed.

They're all bloated open world games where it makes zero sense.

Brb died
Brb gotta redo all these pointless copy/pasted missions

mitch1971

Permadeath! lol You know how many times I've died because my Assassin decides to jump off a wall or tree branch in the completely wrong way because of it's half arse parkour system. No Thanks ubi.

Last edited:

Muffdraul

and that's because...?

I mean, it's a videogame. If you punish the player to loose something like 20 hours of gaming, that's a dumb thing
It's so certain people (e.g. non-grass touchers) can feel as if they achieved something worthwhile and have some self esteem. Like Soulsbourne games.

geary

It's so certain people (e.g. non-grass touchers) can feel as if they achieved something worthwhile and have some self esteem. Like Soulsbourne games.

butters stotch bed GIF by South Park

Top Bottom