• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New 'Seiken Densetsu Collection' screenshots

Link.

4Gamer.net has posted a plethora of screenshots from Seiken Dentetsu Collection ahead of its release in Japan next week.

The Switch collection includes Seiken Densetsu: Final Fantasy Gaiden, Seiken Densetsu 2, and Seiken Densetsu 3, alongside new features such as the ability to play in several different screen sizes, a quick save option, and a Music Mode in which you can listen music from all three games straight from the home screen.

Seiken Densetsu Collection is due out for Switch on June 1 in Japan.

My phone has 2% battery left and I won't be at my computer for another half hour so someone else will have to embed the screens. They're all at the link.

djlr181

I'm hoping the game has the English versions of Seiken-Densetsu 1&2. M2 is pretty good at including that stuff. Obviously it would be great to get 3, but I can't see that happening.

Then maybe you should have left the OP to someone else.
Deep breaths mate. Just relax and move on.

EDIT: I like the title screen.
Seiken-Densetsu-Collection_2017_05-27-17_001.jpg

brainpann

People want more content on the Switch and it'd be pretty silly not to release this in the West. I don't remember where exactly but I believe it was mentioned that Square does have a translation of SD3 already and that they had intended to release it outside of Japan.
Even if they don't, I don't think it'd take that long for a translation to get pumped out.

I'm expecting an announcement at E3 and hopefully a quick release afterward.

Bog

Junior Ace
Outside of a Lunar collection, this is probably my dream 8/16-bit RPG collection. And we're never getting it here in the states. Stupid.

In a perfect world, this game would eventually ship somewhere in the world with an English version of SD3...

I'll hold out hope. Kind of a dream game to play in an official capacity

Dsyndrome

Same shit, different IP. Hard to get excited when there's no Western announcement. Would buy this in a heartbeat, straight ROM ports and all, just give me the opportunity.

Psxphile

There are a lot of images on the site. If people want I'll do all of them but I'm probably just going to cherry pick some of them.

Then you should probably know that no one can see your embedded images because you're trying to direct-link to Gemetsu instead of uploading them to another host.

Top Bottom