• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Watch_Dogs Trailer - Releasing November 19th, 2013 [Up2: Special Editions Info]

I'm pretty convinced that the gameplay in this is going to be fantastic.

Now just have to hope that the story is great as well, and that there is alot of content, alot of things to do.

iyKuXqsQWAlWb.gif
Its so great theyre making a game about this finally.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Is Person of Interest as interesting as 24? If so then I'll start watching immediately.

I would say more interesting, considering the backstories. Start now, and you might just get up to date before the season finale.

andthebeatgoeson

But they're separated by months!

Not as excited by GTA. I'm curious but if it's more of drive here, shoot him, I might just want to try a different setting. Seems like a better atmosphere. The tech looks awesome. More interested in the story, as well. And the environmental elements are intriguing.

luxarific

Nork unification denier
What does he say at 1:12 in this trailer? Something "worse"? Can't make it out. Hope this game has subtitles.

Proven

What's this Person of Interest thing you guys are talking about? Better than 24? I'm going to have to hit up some Wikipedia.

I think a lot of people are expecting cross gen games like this to be 1080p on PS4/Durango.

Really, all games next gen should be 1080p, as I firmly expect WD to be. I mean, Shadow Fall looks at least as impressive visually, and comfortably achieves that feat. 1080p really isn't that big of a deal to achieve these days in the PC space and hasn't been for a number of years.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So Ubi potentially has this, Black Flag, Rainbow Six: Patriots, South Park(next gen version?) and I wouldn't be shocked if we saw a PS4/720 version of Blacklist.

Are they just going to toss all of those out at once or?

Fjordson

This felt sort of...I don't know. Cookie cutter action movie I guess. And the main character's voice acting is pretty goofy.

But the two longer gameplay demos they've shown gave off a much more interesting vibe, so I'm still intrigued.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Chromatic aberration overload. I know it's more fitting here, considering the subject matter, but how about we tone it down a bit.

ButchCat

Really excited for this title but I can't shake the feeling that this is gonna be AC1 all over again especially after seeing that the trailer offers nothing new, I hope I'm wrong.

Lucifon

Any word on the online stuff hinted at during the reveal? I have a funny feeling it'll have gotten cut/scaled back.

Radec

Finally we got a release date! I wonder if the 2 next gen consoles are already released by then..

Qvgf1s8.jpg

hey those coats are cool.

Badgerst3

Somehow the trailer seems eerie after Boston bombings.

Cant put my finger on it- maybe the whole anarchy towards a city thing.

Granted its a video game- maybe will even be great, it just seems a little unsettling at this moment in time.

November is a long way off.

farisr

Is it just me or does the graphics look less impressive than the first trailer? I guess this last trailer might have been taken from one of the current consoles.

Or maybe its just me.

If you're talking about the first reveal (e3 2012) the demonstration took place during the evening/nighttime and rainy parts with tons of lights on and reflections. Typically makes a game's visuals stand out a lot more than daytime sections. The texture quality and character models and what not are all pretty much the same imo.

We won't truly know if there has been a graphics downgrade till a similar setting is shown off again.

Top Bottom