• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 10 |OT| Lets make it to 2 pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacho

I would discuss NFL more but I'm a Cowboys fan and that's been a whole different can of worms the past year or two :pie_neutral::pie_neutral:

Division rival wins the last Super Bowl when they were supposed to be crippled for years because of Chip Kelly :pie_neutral::pie_neutral:

Romo and Dez are gone :cry::cry:

What was used to be the best O-Line in the NFL sucks now :pie_neutral::pie_neutral:

Jerry makes it awkward to root for the team because of the whole kneeling thing :pie_neutral::pie_neutral:

Yeah the way the handled Romo and Dez was dirty. For me personally I think they still had something with Romo even if he was injury prone. Dez...I’m not so high on. I’ve been super critical of his lack of consistency for at least a couple years now. I think him and Romo clicked better than him and Dak.

But hey, at least you have Zeke without all the drama this year. That will count for something even though I think the Cowboys are mid to bottom tier right now.

dionysus

Yaldog
We need a new OT. I don't want to do it myself because we used to have a proud tradition of at least semi-funny OT posts even with 8-bit art. I can't live up to that.

Also, my hot take is that the Raiders should be glad the team got value from Mack. No defensive player can ever be worth what the Rams and Bears paid in the salary cap era. You can't sink that much money in a position other than QB.

Last edited:

natjjohn

We need a new OT. I don't want to do it myself because we used to have a proud tradition of at least semi-funny OT posts even with 8-bit art. I can't live up to that.

Also, my hot take is that the Raiders should be glad the team got value from Mack. No defensive player can ever be worth what the Rams and Bears paid in the salary cap era. You can't sink that much money in a position other than QB.

Going to work something up to have a fresh start for the regular season.

Kacho

Wonder if EviLore EviLore / mods would let us create the NFL thread in OT? The community section is a grave yard and kind of a pain in in the ass to get to. It’s not like OT is popping like it used to so I don’t see the harm. All good if not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom