• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nibris interview from Cubed

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
sp0rsk said:
I think I've gotten to the point I want to talk to Nibris myself.

Hmm.... perhaps someone could do an official NeoGAF interview with Nibris?

That would be... unique.

legend166

doomed1 said:
i've heard some bad blood went down between those two...

either way, i'm gonna have to contact them to mention something about contacting further media outlets, like IGN UK or Eurogamer, to give interviews and stuff...

Yeah I think the bad blood went like this:

Nibris: Hey IGN we've got a game write about it please!

IGN: Oh hey awesome ok I'll put up a few articles if you let us see the game.

Nibris: p.s. in america, "game" means retarded concept art, right? Because that's what it means in Poland.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
Sadness needs to score at least a 9 in order to see the epic meltdown. If it ever comes out at least. The Sadness dream will probably live on long after Nibris is gone, carried on by their children.

Zynx

Mgoblue201 said:
Sadness needs to be released to see the epic meltdown...
Fixed.

The entire thing is a hoax, and some are still gullible to give it time of day, months later.

Joe Molotov

Zynx said:
Fixed.

The entire thing is a hoax, and some are still gullible to give it time of day, months later.

Nah, even if they managed to cobble together a game some how, but it looks like Escape From Bug Island 1.5, no epic meltdowns will be forthcoming.

Jado

Banned
I don't think Nibris even has the resources or talent to pull off an Escape from Bug Island.

And it was pretty idiotic to compare themselves to Shin'en, whose games, while not all great, have been graphically very impressive on GBA and DS. http://www.shinen.com/games/

Top Bottom