• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 2006 PS2 GAF Sign up/League Season I: Can I borrow more than 4 teams?

I know another forum member who will probably have the PS2 version as well, and he would definately play in a tourney. He'd want Vikings.

Mrbob

30 million PS2 users in NA and you can't even assemble close to what is offered in the Xbox league! :D

Rorschach

Stop trolling you trollish troll. PS2 peoples don't go into the xbox threads and laugh at the black and white buttons.

GAF is just xbl centric.

So are you guys getting this day one? I plan to. I haven't played PS2 Online in forever so it may take a day or so for me to get it up and running.

Are you guys gonna have mics?

Err, I technically have a mic, but it has a giant crack in it, should be able to work with it though. I've had pretty good experience with Madden online for PS2, so should be good fun.

Just letting you guys know that I will be out of town until friday, so I may not have Madden until then.

Nevermind, guess EBgames got it in today, going to pick it up...

Let's just sum this up as of now...

Miguel -
Rorschach -
Wellington (maybe) - Giants
LittleTokyo - Redskins
The Sorrow - Lions
Rawk Hawk - Vikings
Swoon -
Andokuky - Broncos

Not bad, 8 players if everyone is in.

Brofist

If I can free up some time I might be in. I'd take the 'boys, but like I said I can't commit just yet

dont' know if im gonna have the time to go fullout on a league, but i'll be around under the name "Spoonman28" if anyone is ever up for a game.

Rawk Hawk

I just picked up my copy today, so I'm definately down for the Vikings now, my AIM is OffedByAchilleus but I won't be on it till August 27th when school starts up. So just post here and I'll check back later, I don't think we will get it up and running that much before the 27th anyway.

Rawk Hawk

I'm officially at school and able to play games online, I think... Socom II and FFXI both work, haven't tried Madden, but it should. If anyone wants to play a game post up and we can set something up.

I'll make time, I just usually wait until roster updates take place when the season begins. If you guys want a tourney or league, I'm in. I should be on full blast in about 3 weeks... If Rors wants Raiders, I guess I'll give it to him... I guess the Panthers would be my second choice.

Oh yeah, WsbiKing. Holla at yo boy

Rawk Hawk

I like Wasabi's idea of waiting for the first update, after that we should set up a league or tourny or something. I don't have a EA log on name yet, when we figure out what the deal is I'll set that all up.

Top Bottom