• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden GAF Tourney 2 Redeux: Formation Shift Now

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
DMczaf said:
Slo and I played. Its you and me now, Matrix! Make your time!

Im going to throw for over 300 yards on you and still lose by 2 points!

When do you want to ball?...I dont care.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll be on at 1:30..give me like 5 mins.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
I GOT ESPNED!!!

HAHA God hates Cubs fans....I'll espn you next game too.

Matrix

Amazing two kick return fumbles...no way I can win a game or stay in it when that shit happens...amazing.

Matrix

It also doesnt help you ran them both in for tds....MATRIX AM CRYING!

Ray Lewis: Hey MCCOWN, i said *I* want to go to tourney 2 championship!

McCown: Hey fella, you have to play fair and square if you want in! My pappy always told me that a man is only as good as...

Ray Lewis: Shutup! Hey, how would you like to take a ride in my limo?

McCown: Well now look here I don't want no trouble...

Ray Lewis: Well you're gonna GET TROUBLE BITCH!

McCown: <stabs ray lewis> adios bum!

long story short cards win 31-7 over the Ravens!

McCown: 18/21, 253 yards, 3 TD's

Fifty

Awesome!

lloyd-suicide.jpg

Ramirez

LMAO,you beat him with the friggin Cards and I get stomped using the Vikes...although I have beat him with the Cards before :p Just wasn't my day :(

DMczaf

Sorry FMT, but the lucky Cards express ended TONIGHT!

37-18

Bucs with 4 turnovers, 2 of which were returned for TDs!

DMczaf will not be the Bucs of GAF and lose in 2+ championship games in a row!

4 turnovers = 24 points

on one of the turnovers, i switch to my punt return guy... just push A to switch to him, and he backed off and turned to the side, so the ball hits him... fumble, touchdown bucs. ricockulous!

p.s. mccown torched the Bucs D for almost 300 yards :D

Matrix

I can throw on the Bucs,but I cant return kickoff or punts cause my players fumble the ball....DM HAS PUT A CURSE ON ALL SPECIAL TEAMS.

Top Bottom