• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NeoGAF Super Smash Brothers Brawl Team Tournament #2

Masked Man

I said wow
Whoa... Um, I definitely had no idea that I had incidentally teamed up with a fellow Ohioan. That explains the similar FCs, probably! :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Since we didn't meet the 16 players limit and only had 11, we will be doing a Round Robbin similar to Singles #2. THE TOP 4 TEAMS will then pass tot he Semi Finals and Finals. Teams will organize fights with them (calling RUFFLES... post the IRC info!). PMs, IRC, anything counts to organize this. The neutral stage FOR ALL THE FIGHTS IN THE RR WILL BE ...

smashville-thumb.gif

Remember, FRIENDLY FIRE ON AND BEST OF 3

67i0rr.gif

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
truendo said:
Wait.. That's confusing...

Just fight everyone except for your own team =P. You will post how many rounds you won or lost with each match against your opponents. Each team will have 10 fights, perfect balance I see. Just go ahead and fight... GO GO GO

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Team Venture's Revenge (Ike, Lucario) over Buckets of Fun (Mr. Game & Watch, Lucas) (Smashville)
Team Venture's Revenge (Ike, Lucario) over Buckets of Fun (Mr. Game & Watch, Lucas) (PictoChat)

Team Venture's Revenge ( Lucario, Ike) over Buckets of Fun ( Mr. Game and Watch, Lucas) Smashville

Team Venture's Revenge ( Lucario, Ike) over Buckets of Fun ( Mr. Game and Watch, Lucas) Pictochat

Great games Team Venture's Revenge.

truendo

Team Icuendo (Link, Wolf) over Watch out, World! It's the Burning Fighting Spirit of the Ruffles/Rotanibor Team(Pit Dedede) (Smashville)

Team Icuendo (Ike, Wolf) over Watch out, World! It's the Burning Fighting Spirit of the Ruffles/Rotanibor Team(Kirby, Dedede) (Norfair)

They insisted I put their real, full team name. Jiggy said he'd ban me if I didn't type the whole: Watch out, World! It's the Burning Fighting Spirit of the Ruffles/Rotanibor Team
lol

Nabster92

Swords of Liberty(Snake, Marth) Over Icuendo(Wolf, Ike) 2-0; Shadow Moses

Swords of Liberty(Snake/Meta Knight, Marth) Over Watch out, World! It's the Burning Fighting Spirit of the Ruffles/Rotanibor Team(Rob, Pit/Peach) 2-0 ; Rainbow Cruise

Swords of Liberty(Snake, Marth) Over BC(Meta Knight, Sheik/Zelda) 2-0; Delfino Plaza

truendo

Can somebody post our results, Firestorm, Dreavus, or Icana?

I remember that I was Wolf both times and I think Dreavus was Zelda, but I forget who Firestorm and Icana were.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
*Ahem*... one week extension since Singles is over. I am gonna be on this night so send me a PM if you want to fight my team,

truendo said:
Can somebody post our results, Firestorm, Dreavus, or Icana?

I remember that I was Wolf both times and I think Dreavus was Zelda, but I forget who Firestorm and Icana were.

Icuendo (Wolf, Link) over BC (Zelda, Meta Knight)

BC (Zelda, Toon Link) over Icuendo (Wolf, Ike) --Delphino

Icuendo (Wolf, Ike) over BC (Zelda, Toon Link) --Shadow Moses

truendo

Spirit Icana said:
Icuendo (Wolf, Link) over BC (Zelda, Meta Knight)

BC (Zelda, Toon Link) over Icuendo (Wolf, Ike) --Delphino

Icuendo (Wolf, Ike) over BC (Zelda, Toon Link) --Shadow Moses
Thanks!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Team Dual Relix (Luigi, Pit) vs. Team Venture's Revenge (Zelda, Ike)
Team Dual Relix (Luigi, Pit) vs. Team Venture's Revenge (Zelda, Ike) PictoChat

They were good games, but Kusaragi screwed up in PictoChat and SDed himself 3 TIMES in 1 minute. =/

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Team Dual Relix (Luigi, Pit) over Team Venture's Revenge (Zelda, Ike) (Pictochat)

EDIT: I actually thought we stood a chance after the first match, but those three SDs put us in too deep of a hole. :\

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Team PK Sorry! (ROB, Dedede) over Team Venture's Revenge (Zelda, Ike)
Team PK Sorry! (ROB, Dedede) over Team Venture's Revenge (Zelda, Ike) (Final Destination)

PK Sorry ( Dedede and ROB) over Buckets of Fun (Lucas and Game and Watch) Smashville
PK Sorry ( Dedede and ROB) over Buckets of Fun (Lucas and Game and Watch) Corneria

Threi

notag
Team WOWIBFSRR (Dedede, Mario) over Team A&T (Toon Link, G&W) - Smashville
Team WOWIBFSRR (Dedede, Kirby) over Team A&T (Toon Link, Diddy) - Final Destination

i can't lie im really pissed...but GG's :)

Top Bottom