• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paul Giamatti's weight loss transformation

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I put on the new episode of Billions the other night and I had to do a double take.

Paul Giamatti before:

IEEUD3X4HAI6LN4OANTNT47F6U.jpg

Paul Giamatti after:

Paul-Giamatti-Weight-Loss-Billions4.jpg

He lost a ton of weight. Must have dropped at least 50 pounds if not more.

I thought he actually looked sickly for a minute, but apparently it isn't COVID related. He just wanted to get healthier and lose weight.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Fat people deflate like a balloon, that always ages you.
yeah it's really too bad, because I've known overweight people who are afraid to see what they look like once they lose the extra weight. but usually these people go through a rude awakening like a mild heart attack and have been told that if they don't lose weight immediately that death is imminent.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
yeah it's really too bad, because I've known overweight people who are afraid to see what they look like once they lose the extra weight. but usually these people go through a rude awakening like a mild heart attack and have been told that if they don't lose weight immediately that death is imminent.

You might look older but you usually look better. Fat people tend to look the same-ish because their defining facial features are just hidden by fat.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
He was looking pretty rough in Jungle Cruise, but I know that was filmed like a million years ago

Disney.Jungle.Cruise-Character.Posters-Paul.Giamatti.jpg

Glad to see he's getting healtier.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Nice. Best part of losing weight is the comments people give. Face fat is noticeable.

MastaKiiLA

Giamatti on the Al Sharpton diet. Sharpton had a similar transformation when he lost weight, and the pic in the OP reminded me of that.

Quasicat

Such a dynamic actor. He was so great in the control room on the Truman Show, as Pig Vomit in Private Parts, and Ralph in Saving Mr. Banks. All very different roles and still he is amazing in each of them.

Top Bottom