• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3: Reload: Openiong Movie Trailer Released

Brave of them to replace Burn My Dread, but the new song is nice

On February 2nd, all the children who have only ever played P4 and P5 and think they are actually good will experience the true best Persona wew

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Brave of them to replace Burn My Dread, but the new song is nice

On February 2nd, all the children who have only ever played P4 and P5 and think they are actually good will experience the true best Persona wew
Burn My Dread is waaaay better, it is in the new one isn't it?

Edit, just had listen to the new versions of some of the tracks.....I hope there's option to choose the original OST, you can really tell one singer is from 2006 and the other is 2023 😳

Last edited:

Orbital2060

This and LAD 2 at the same time, what to play first? lol

It looks just about perfect. Playing Persona 5 at the moment, at Sae´s palace now and might be able to clear the game before P3 remake. Depends on how long the last season takes, Ive unlocked the confidant ranks for it.

Ce'Nedra

Neo Member
This and LAD 2 at the same time, what to play first? lol

It looks just about perfect. Playing Persona 5 at the moment, at Sae´s palace now and might be able to clear the game before P3 remake. Depends on how long the last season takes, Ive unlocked the confidant ranks for it.
If you go full very easy you will get it in no time.

I am expecting to buy it but damn if it's expensive.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
The opening of this video pretty much sums up my feelings on the OST so far

Top Bottom