• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter Moore: EA SPORTS Moves Forward with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR Online Launch

voltron said:
lol

Whats that got to do with anything?

Just saying... Tiger could retire from Golf forever and they would still use his name and likeness. They have no problems using people even if they aren't full time into the sport anymore.

voltron

OldJadedGamer said:
Just saying... Tiger could retire from Golf forever and they would still use his name and likeness. They have no problems using people even if they aren't full time into the sport anymore.

But that has nothing to do with the issue. Tiger hasnt retired, and even if he had, that wasnt the reason for the review.

The issue is whether or not association with TW (due to his infidelities) has a detrimental effect on the brand and thus, sales.

legend166

I honestly think it would be smart of EA to not call the next year of golf games Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11.

This thing is probably already complete, so it's alright to keep it, but I'd be changing the name when the console games come out.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
In a way, every time Tiger gets a little money from one of his promotions, a good chunk goes towards the inevitable divorce settlement. I won't buy it, but those that do can look at that as a positive.

Top Bottom