• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PewDiePie in Hot Water Again After Recommending a Known Hate Group's YouTube Channel.

brap

Banned
Yeah, I hate to say it but I can only assume it's because people have a literally racist attitude about him.

Not to mention that he's a gamer of course, so he's like, everything the left hates rolled into one.
He's also rich with a cute white fiancee that's not fat. :messenger_fearful:

KingT731

He's clearly a troll...but he's also a very bad liar. Like the whole "Nigger" thing...Dude you're Swedish when does the word nigger just pop out? Most the shit he does is just to get attention...as they say in some fields "Any reaction is a good reaction"

SonGoku

He's clearly a troll...but he's also a very bad liar. Like the whole "Nigger" thing...Dude you're Swedish when does the word nigger just pop out? Most the shit he does is just to get attention...as they say in some fields "Any reaction is a good reaction"
He did apologize for it and i think he meant the word nigger pops up a lot on the internet specially on streamer chats and voice chat in general
Doesn't justify it of course but its easy to tell it was due to him being in a community where it happens a lot

KingT731

He did apologize for it and i think he meant the word nigger pops up a lot on the internet specially on streamer chats and voice chat in general
Doesn't justify it of course but its easy to tell it was due to him being in a community where it happens a lot
That's what I mean when I say he's a bad liar. Anyone can give a completely insincere apology(Public Face) and continue to do/say certain things behind "closed" doors. Clearly it was something he says/said regularly and rather that be learned from a certain community is just an excuse.

Aenima

I dont follow him, and even i know that was a joke going on with his followers for some days. Basicly ppl was tying to bait him in saying Nigger, and he started making words close to the N word like Nibba and so on, so that was going on for some days untill he actually said it. Hes the one to blame for going along with the joke, but he apologised for the incident. Ppl should move on already.

Last edited:

SonGoku

That's what I mean when I say he's a bad liar. Anyone can give a completely insincere apology(Public Face) and continue to do/say certain things behind "closed" doors. Clearly it was something he says/said regularly and rather that be learned from a certain community is just an excuse.
You are assuming quite a lot here and in pretty bad faith
How do you know it was insincere? how do you know he wasn't just exposed alot to the word and it came out as an accident

Such a little mistake/offense to crucify a man over especially one that apologized

Last edited:

Shmunter

Haha, just looked into this. What a farce, and a goddamn embarrassment of how some professionals can go on and on about nothing. But anything pewdiepei gets traffic, and you gotta make the books look good for end of year!

Last edited:

KingT731

You are assuming quite a lot here and in pretty bad faith
How do you know it was insincere? how do you know he wasn't just exposed alot to the word and it came out as an accident

Such a little mistake/offense to crucify a man over especially one that apologized
1. He's a grown man at 29 years of age and has been on the internet for an extended period of time. 2. I already said he's a troll and a blatantly obvious one at that. 3. Not the first time he's made those kind of slips (including frequent rape jokes ect)

At the end of the day I'm just looking at it for what it is. I just don't think he was being genuine about it. It's more funny to me than anything else.

SonGoku

1. He's a grown man at 29 years of age and has been on the internet for an extended period of time. 2. I already said he's a troll and a blatantly obvious one at that. 3. Not the first time he's made those kind of slips (including frequent rape jokes ect)

At the end of the day I'm just looking at it for what it is. I just don't think he was being genuine about it. It's more funny to me than anything else.
1. Age its irrelevant, nobody is blaming naivete, old people can and will make mistakes all the the time, get off the high horse im sure you have your fair share just like the rest.
2. Sure its part of his online persona, he makes that clear but you are making the wrong link by assuming he said nigger as a troll. In his response video you could tell he was mad at him self for being a dumb ass and bringing all the media attention to himself, he might be troll but he hates giving them traffic/material more.
3. Dark humor and using derogatory words as insults are completely different. Not everybody abides by the npc imposed bibble, not everybody cares about political correctness.

Last edited:

SaviourMK2

In PewDiePie's defense, everyone as famous as him will get some kind of shit if people look hard enough for things to get upset over.
That being said, I also don't watch PewDiePie, so his collapse is irrelevant to me. I just hope he managed to get a savings go incase Google decides they wanna have morals (But after their attempt to get a Chinese market, I'm not gonna put money on that bet) and want to get involved.

SonGoku

I just hope he managed to get a savings go incase Google decides they wanna have morals
lol why would yt punish him for promoting a video that didn't break any rules from a channel yt allows to exist
That's just nonsense

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
In PewDiePie's defense, everyone as famous as him will get some kind of shit if people look hard enough for things to get upset over.
That being said, I also don't watch PewDiePie, so his collapse is irrelevant to me. I just hope he managed to get a savings go incase Google decides they wanna have morals (But after their attempt to get a Chinese market, I'm not gonna put money on that bet) and want to get involved.

They are as "morally sound" as Apple and the rest of the lot. All virtue signaling for first world problems and that is where it stops.

As for this case, SonGoku SonGoku beat me to it.

Last edited:

KingT731

1. Age its irrelevant, nobody is blaming naivete, old people can and will make mistakes all the the time, get off the high horse im sure you have your fair share just like the rest.
2. Sure its part of his online persona, he makes that clear but you are making the wrong link by assuming he said nigger as a troll. In his response video you could tell he was mad at him self for being a dumb ass and bringing all the media attention to himself, he might be troll but he hates giving them traffic/material more.
3. Dark humor and using derogatory words as insults are completely different. Not everybody abides by the npc imposed bibble, not everybody cares about political correctness.
No high horse here buddy...there's this thing called personal responsibility. That is all.

the joy that his tens of millions of subscribers get out of repeatedly watching his videos

---------------
Your question is the same as asking:

What has music contributed to the world?

What has art contributed to the world?

What has film contributed to the world?

What have large dildos in the shape of imaginary dragon penises contributed to the world?

Wow...

zwiggelbig

On another note.. My friends like to play Nazi songs for fun.. But they are not Nazis
Oh wow Danny O'Dwyer, as good a work as he does, really is a sanctimonious brainwashed moron, what a shame. Comparing PDP to literal baby pedophile..

What a hypocritical cunt, now with protected twitter.

I knew he was a fuckhead when he cheered for women losing their jobs when grid girls were disbanded, that was the time I canceled my patreon support of noclip. But this is something else.

holy shit! ''And calls for the extermination of the extintion of JEWS.. Geezus christ what the fuck. I thought he was a guy who did research on topics.. I wonder if you could sue him as pews because thats a serious hurtful accusation

Top Bottom