• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer will be on CNBC's Closing Bell to address third party Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelta88

Edit: Source (reddit) deleted the source. I asked mods for a thread nuke :messenger_neutral:

Last edited:

ByWatterson

Season 2 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

Jakk

Dude, it's a random Twitter account saying this. How are there so many people in 21st century who suffer from information illiteracy.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I don't think closing bell is the place you do this

Look the fact is that if all this is true, MS has been working on it for months if not years. If it is coming out now, it is because MS wants it to come out. They've likely had builds of these games running on PS5 for a long time.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

Not sure if possible or allowed. But can we get a mod to have some control over this ?

Can we make just one thread about these rumors till some thing is confirmed ? We are getting tweets out of people's butts on twitter as a source to post new thread every 10 mins.

Will be much easier to read and manage one thread ? Lol

saintjules

The link doesn't point to anything that shows Phil, but let's see. That's a semi-big accusation to make that he's going to appear on a media outlet.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
The link doesn't point to anything that shows Phil, but let's see. That's a semi-big accusation to make that he's going to appear on a media outlet.

I mean it's a random Twitter user lol. They can make any type of accusation that they want, large or small. It means nothing.

Hope it's true though, because it's absolutely fucking ridiculous that Microsoft hasn't made a statement on this yet.

Last edited:
Not sure if possible or allowed. But can we get a mod to have some control over this ?

Can we make just one thread about these rumors till some thing is confirmed ? We are getting tweets out of people's butts on twitter as a source to post new thread every 10 mins.

Will be much easier to read and manage one thread ? Lol
I'm waiting for the 'I'm hearing Microsoft is porting Zune to the PS3' thread myself... That's the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom