• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation & Guerilla partner with InsertCoinTees to launch new Horizon clothing collection for gamers.

https://www.insertcoinclothing.com/horizon-forbidden-west/?sf176163884=1

Call of the Mountain Cap,
1456_1.jpg

Forbitten West Tribe Socks,
1452_1.jpg

Forbidden West Aloy Chore Jacket,
1453_1.jpg

Call of the Mountain New Heights Weatherproof Jacket,
1457_1.jpg

Tremortuck Tee Forbidden West,
1033_1.jpg

Ryas Enamel Pin Call of the Mountain,
1459_1.jpg

and others.

You can get your Horizon: Forbitten West or Call of the Mountain clothing via partnership with InsertCoinTees. Looks like competition for Xbox's Essential clothing collection.

The clothing warriors are soon to come out, the age of console warriors is in the past.

Actually they don't look that bad, but like with many of these they seem overpriced. I guess people are buying them though because often some always sell out within a day or two. It's not like some of these are low print either so I always found the prices to be weird unless they clothing is partnered with a luxury company.

Mr.ODST

Been buying their stuff for years but its no surprise they partner with alot of people, their gears of war stuff was top tier

DarthPutin

I see nothing wrong with 'gaming clothing' - I mean, it's just... clothing. But given how colorful and creative the game art design is, this looks very boring and dreary. I mean I like boring clothes but what's the point of calling it Horizon inspired.

Jacket is cool. Minimal gaming clothing is dope tbh. Can still look cool and casual, and people in the know will still approach.

Top Bottom