• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store (NA) is Having a Black Friday Sale on Digital Games

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Great prices for people that haven't played some of those games already.

prag16

Banned
Huh, I don't have plus and those are the prices showing for me. Horizon for $15 is awesome for those who haven't played it. Might look to pick up God of War (physical) for $25 around BF.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Huh, I don't have plus and those are the prices showing for me. Horizon for $15 is awesome for those who haven't played it. Might look to pick up God of War (physical) for $25 around BF.

A lot of these prices (all?) probably are the same without Plus, I just didn't want to have to open all the links in incognito mode to check and just went with the prices presented to me personally.

Definitely some good deals here if you happened to miss some of this year's bigger games.

Fbh

Some decent deals. I might buy something.

Also Worth mentioning is the year of Ps+ is $40

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Those prices on the exclusives are really good. If you have not already, get them now. HZD, GoW, Detroit are all worth it easy.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Guys i cant decide.

I wanna pick 3 games at least in this month.

Help me to choose:

- Monster Hunter World
- Injustice 2
- Detroit
-Crash
-Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Rainbow Six Seige

And finally to close this Year.

In December i cant decide Beetween Persona Dancing endless night (With 3 games limited edition) or Battlefield V.

Wich is better and give me more time to enjoy and fun?

Last edited:
Guys i cant decide.

I wanna pick 3 games at least in this month.

Help me to choose:

- Monster Hunter World
- Injustice 2
- Detroit
-Crash
-Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Rainbow Six Seige

And finally to close this Year.

In December i cant decide Beetween Persona Dancing endless night (With 3 games limited edition) or Battlefield V.

Wich is better and give me more time to enjoy and fun?

- Monster Hunter World - It's best to play with friends. Not as fun solo.
- Injustice 2 - Unless you're really good at fighting games, it's a bit late to find anyone online that won't stomp you. Maybe pick it up with a friend or for local 2 player.
- Detroit - Good game, not much replay value, worth it for the price.
-Crash - I don't have fond memories of Crash, so I'm not the one to ask.
-Rise of the Tomb Raider - Better than the third game, not as good as the first. Not bad overall.
- Rainbow Six Seige - I refuse to pay for this game, and then have to pay for most of the added characters who are paid DLC, or take ages to be able to afford. Look into the price structure before buying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom