• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POLITICO: How Trump gets his fake news

LilZippa

Let's dispel once and for all with the fiction that Trump knows what he is doing, he doesn't know what he is doing.

Trump is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the Russia... it is a systematic effort to change America.

None of this sounds sustainable. It has only been 4 months and it seems like everyone with half a brain is tearing their hair out trying to make sense of the randomness that flows through the office.

He's basically a dry-erase board. It can only hold a sentence or two of information, but in every interaction it gets erased and something else is written in.

It certainly explains why he constantly runs over himself with his own talking points, since he is spouting off nonsense that people put in front of him, so he never bothers to remember what he said or what he was talking about.

No wonder the Russians backed him.

I've found the identity of the leaker!
maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone remember when Trump supporters would periodically appear to (passively or aggressively) defend Trump and their vote?

Anyway.

Trump is THE puppet of all puppets.

An ACTUAL manbaby in the white house.

Knows fuck all about politics. Knows fuck all about policy making.

The man is just some kind of shallow, empty husk that will occasionally do something important(ly bad) based on whether a person comes to him and manages to put some kind of thought into his head.

Literally an idiot puppet incapable of processing or obtaining information to make informed decisions.

This man has an 11 year old son in NYC and yet he'd rather spend his weekends somewhere else playing golf. So far he's done that 21 times in his presidency. Just think about it.

This man is not well.

jelly

Ivanka doesn't have his ear, she has the strings. I wonder if she is in deep with the Russians and her husband with a billion dollar loan can't be the smartest person. I'm starting think Trump is desperate and sets up dodgy deals while his family and associates do the work.

jelly

This man has an 11 year old son in NYC and yet he'd rather spend his weekends somewhere else playing golf. So far he's done that 21 times in his presidency. Just think about it.

This man is not well.

He only likes killers and his son is probably just a decent kid at the moment.

bionic77

Its fucking bananas how fast our country has become a joke.

Just read a story about ICE trying to come for a fucking 4th grader while he was at school. And now i see our president makes decisions based on pranks and fake news.

Maxim726X

This man is not well.

And his wife, I presume, who will most certainly not move to the WH when the school year is over, or whatever such bullshit she's peddling.

Ivanka doesn't have his ear, she has the strings. I wonder if she is in deep with the Russians and her husband with a billion dollar loan can't be the smartest person. I'm starting think Trump is desperate and sets up dodgy deals while his family and associates do the work.

she particiapted in a promotional video for Trump real estate in Baku, Azeribaijan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpPjfUeBvxo

this video shot by Ivanka isn't from a Trump building but from an already existing upscale hotel in the city center.

However, the Trump building in Baku is not even in that location but in a part of town far away from anything happening. The Trump building is used as a front.

Ivanka is complicit

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...vestigation-into-trump-dealings-in-azerbaijan

Ithil

A reminder that before he was president, a job of his secretary every morning was to bring him a stack of recent newspapers, magazines, or printed out web articles that had mentioned his name in any way. He often wouldn't read all of them, the more important thing was that the pile of papers was sufficiently thick (they would often use tricks like printing out individual pages only on one side to make the pile seem bigger than it actually was).

That's who you have as your president.

Top Bottom