• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Problem while connecting to DS (Help)

Khalid-S

I have a 100% Compatible Wireless Router with Nintendo DS Wi Fi, when i ever Test Connection it gives me this error message ( 52200 )
I'm Connected to the Internet and i'm using Belkin F5D7633-4 Router ..
PLEASE HELP.

Drensch

I'd definitely try the Nintendo forums.

Otherwise, I'd tests some stuff. Disconnect computers from router, so you won't have people messing while testing. Then go into router menu and remove all security and the like. Try to connect with nothing enabled. If that works, start adding in your security features. I'd also make sure your modem is turned on. I turned off my modem without thinking and started getting errors wondering what was wrong. So check all the idiots/simple stuff first. Make sure your WEP keys are matched up correctly.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Fuzzy said:

Meh. The nintendowifi.com forums are the tortured screeds of 13-year-olds howling at the fact that they've been jilted by their wireless routers; lamenting the fact that their parents didn't foresee - perhaps by a divining rod that could also double as a stylus - that the router they bought over a year ago wouldn't be compatible with a service nobody thought Nintendo would have the big brass ones to create in the first place.

Just go with the other advice: Throttle back to the factory settings, and slowly bring your security back. That's the best way to see what's gumming up the works. Hell, know what's funny? Nintendo says my router shouldn't be working at all, yet I'm having zero issues.

Khalid-S

Guys im having problem no. 20100 and it says from ninwifi.com

Connecting from a wireless home network:

* Make sure that the DS is within 30 feet of the wireless access point and facing in its general direction.

* Make sure that any other interfering devices, such as microwaves and cordless phones, are turned off.

WTF my router is very near from me and there is no cordless phone or microwaves here!!!
i turned off all my wireless devices (even my X360)

any help :( :( ?

Top Bottom