• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA For UK GAF: Amazon Warehouse Deals Are Up

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
For those that didn't know, a few times a year Amazon knocks an additional 20% off the price of its warehouse items, which are items returned by customers who no longer want them.

A lot of them time they haven't been used once, but the box has been opened. You can get some pretty deep discounts doing this, I've had all sorts of brand new gear through the years, controllers, headsets, an electric drum kit, etc.

As an example you can get a like-new Series S for £192 just because the box has a dent in it or whatever. A base grey Switch for £221.

Use this link so that you're searching within "Amazon Warehouse Events": https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=s9_a...1f8-47d3-bc49-0565f0b37864&pf_rd_i=3581866031

Look for this button on items to bring up a list of available used/like new ones and make sure it has the green "Save 20% at Checkout" label attached. They've cottoned on this time to some of the more insane discounts (I got a new pair of Sony XM3s for £140 in April) but there's still good stuff to be found.

ON3RAp5.png

Last edited:
i can't seem to find these deals
Buy something from a local store in person. They need your money even more during a recession.
nah they all suck. yeah that's as a result of online shopping but if they can't keep up then i don't care about them. if most of these shops shut down i wouldn't mind.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
i can't seem to find these deals

Need to follow the link in the OP, the little drop-down next to the search box should say "Amazon Warehouse Events" and even then it's not every one of the available items, just whatever they have in the warehouse that they want to discount

If you wanna let me know what you're looking for I can check

Need to follow the link in the OP, the little drop-down next to the search box should say "Amazon Warehouse Events" and even then it's not every one of the available items, just whatever they have in the warehouse that they want to discount

If you wanna let me know what you're looking for I can check
link didn't work for me...

edit: nevermind. i'm using smile. added that to my URL and i see the deals. my fault lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom