• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Qore Episode 8 details (F.E.A.R 2 demo)

Episode 08 begins with a trip to Amsterdam for an inside glimpse at one of the year’s most anticipated titles, Guerrilla Games’ Killzone 2. Make sure you watch this feature in HD. It looks awesome!

In Paris, Veronica Belmont searches for answers about Heavy Rain as she dons the mo-cap suit at Quantic Dream where they aspire to redefine “interactive cinema” with this film-noir adventure title.

Seattle is the next destination – a trip inspired by fear – F.E.A.R. 2, that is. Monolith was kind enough to share their scare as well as some tricks they use to create really spooky sound design.

As for downloadable goodies, don’t miss a new, Qore-exclusive Killzone 2 theme and Qore-only access to the F.E.A.R. 2 demo (Expected Availability: Mid-January).

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009...–-featuring-killzone-2-fear-2-and-heavy-rain/

Looks like it'll be the best episode yet.

So lets see. I paid for 13 episodes, I got 7 episodes that cost money, and I haven't downloaded the last 3.

There is no way I'm getting a subscription next year. I'll pick and choose. For example, this is one I would buy. But the stupid Home one from 2 months ago? No thanks.

Finally, another good Qore episode.
Can't wait to play it (even though I'm picking up FEAR2 on the PC for obvious reasons).

Afrikan

the only thing I hate about downloading Qore demos is I need about 3gb of space... and I barely have 1-2gb usually....

first you have to download the Qore episode 1.5 gb

then you can download the demo through Qore which is usually about 1 - 1.5 gb

then you can finally delete the Qore episode....freeing up 1.5gb

I can't wait to get a new HD.

Guled

Killzone 2, Fear 2, Heavy Rain, and SF awesome lineup. Also, is the SF segment shot at the same place where they did the SF4 segment of 1upshow a couple weeks back? I thought I saw one of the 1up members for a sec?

Great on the FEAR demo, but another Killzone 2 theme? They already had one Qore exclusive Killzone 2 theme and you get another one for preordering at Best Buy. Something different would be nice.

WiCkEd_Co

I hate this waiting for demo/beta shit that Qore pulls off. Have it ready when Qore goes live or don't even bother with it till the next month Qore is out.

It's just like Sony to release it with a demo/beta advertise only too see the fine print and while the link is there it's not yet up. Hell even Socom had trophies and other stuff listed on the back of the box and some of that stuff just came out with this last patch months after the game was out.

STOP FUCKING DOING THIS SONY!!!

Top Bottom