• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rebel FM Episode 105 – 06/17/2011 Post E3 verbiage

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
Thought I'd throw this up as there hasn't been that many decent post E3 podcasts this year.

(Cut & Pasted from www.eat-sleep-game.com)

Rebel FM Episode 105 06/17/2011 Length 137:22

"We’re back! Back from illness, back from Sweden, and very much back from E3, which we talk about for a LONG GODDAMNED TIME. We talk about Ninja Gaiden 3, Battlefield 3, Gears of War 3, Papa y Yo (3?), Child of Eden, Duke Nukem, and about 75 other games for two segments before moving on to letters. We’re so happy to be able to make love to your ears again."

This week’s music, in order of appearance:

The Raconteurs – Steady As She Goes;

Social Distortion – I Was Wrong;

Oasis – Part of the Queue

Direct Download

Subscribe!

iTunes Link

Zune link

JaxJag

Banned
I haven't listened to the podcast yet, nor do I know the lineup.

But you can expect.

Arthur to correct multiple cast members

Tyler will talk about how anyone who isn't an atheist is an idiot

Anthony will find a way to talk about his or someone elses penis, and ejaculating in a sock

And Matt, Matt is a nice guy. I can't hate on him.

corn_fest

This reminds me that I haven't listened to Rebel FM in a year or so. Maybe I should... but my OCD would force me to listen to all the back episodes first D:
Nah, I'll just keep putting it off.

mujun

Finally! Now I can complain here about how they don't give us a heads up half the time when they are skipping a podcast :)

Edgeward

JaxJag said:

He hates Demon's Souls with a passion, so I hate him back if not more.

Haven't listened to this podcast in over a year, do they still take an egregious amount of relationship letters that painfully are all largely of the same 4 kinds of problems?

JaxJag said:
I haven't listened to the podcast yet, nor do I know the lineup.

But you can expect.

Arthur to correct multiple cast members

Tyler will talk about how anyone who isn't an atheist is an idiot

Anthony will find a way to talk about his or someone elses penis, and ejaculating in a sock

This was the main factor in my decision to stop listening to this podcast. I remember specifically that Tyler was really excited about the Portal ARG and was pronouncing it "Arg" and Arthur was exasperated and made him fully pronounce it "A-R-G." Then Tyler started stumbling over it trying to say it "correctly" and his discussion lost all of its steam. I just couldn't stand to listen to Arthur anymore after that.

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
wow you guys are a happy bunch :p, It's a pretty good show, it has a good mix of serious game discussion, general banter, and a pinch of silliness by 4 quite different personality's, I agree relationship letters aren't always my favourite thing either but they are always at the end so you can just bail out if you want.

Chuck

Still without luck
Jibber Hack said:
This was the main factor in my decision to stop listening to this podcast. I remember specifically that Tyler was really excited about the Portal ARG and was pronouncing it "Arg" and Arthur was exasperated and made him fully pronounce it "A-R-G." Then Tyler started stumbling over it trying to say it "correctly" and his discussion lost all of its steam. I just couldn't stand to listen to Arthur anymore after that.
Come on, that was just Arthur trying to help Tyler to not sound ignorant and I think Matt or Anthony mentioned it too.

I'm actually surprised to see a Rebel FM thread, given most of GAF's hate toward Arthur which, aside from being an ass sometimes, I really don't understand.

I'll listen to this sometime tomorrow.

Top Bottom