• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil has such a bad and outdated feature it doesn't fly anymore in present day and Capcom should really stop it already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
The only thing that sucks here (besides OP) is the fact that costumes are paid DLC these days, when it used to be an unlockable reward that you got for completing the game's challenges, which also increased their replayability.
Both still exist.
Unlockable costumes and DLC costumes.

Nautilus

Banned
Clickbait is your niche on GAF right OP? GAF should add a rule about this... Add critical infos in the title about what the topic actually is in a thread....
Not cool!
Robot All Your Base GIF by The Yetee

MiguelItUp

Hey, it's optional stuff that isn't super expensive, and is available to those that are interested. Why not?

I'm surprised you even care to make this considering you've claimed "RE4 aged like milk and plays like trash."

It's time to stop OP. 🤣

As a positive the deluxe edition costumes are so bad that it just confirmed I don’t need to bother with it; so I can save $10.
NQ1V9YH.jpg
Yo wtf IS IT with the yellow paint in the last few Resi games :messenger_grinning_sweat:

You ever consider what kind of Truman Show shit must be going on for someone to arrive ahead of time at all these ultra hardcore life-or-death scenarios people are plunged into just to paint shit yellow like "tee hee, look here dumbass"

I don't know how many "free" costumes does RE include nowadays, but they should be plentiful. This is an industry-wide thing of course, where we used to be rewarded when completing game modes, now we get charged. Skins, characters.

I almost never replay games, but for me it's another example of the industry charging for everything

Solidus_T

This dude has a hate boner for Capcom recently.
I don't think the costumes offensive at all. We get games that charge 20 dollars for costumes nowadays.

Last edited:

Salz01

Isn't the irony here that the PC mods almost always use the DLC costume slots to use their mods? Meaning you need to buy these costumes anyway.
Shit. Is this true? Didn’t think about that honestly.…. I guess it makes sense.

drotahorror

Isn't the irony here that the PC mods almost always use the DLC costume slots to use their mods? Meaning you need to buy these costumes anyway.
That is true. For REmake2 the Ezra Walker outfit was needed for more body size variation mods.

killatopak

I don't know how many "free" costumes does RE include nowadays, but they should be plentiful. This is an industry-wide thing of course, where we used to be rewarded when completing game modes, now we get charged. Skins, characters.

I almost never replay games, but for me it's another example of the industry charging for everything
RE3 has like one and Village has none this is including DLC. I’ll take the RE4 DLC especially since there are still actual unlocks. I don’t think they‘ll remove the fan favorite knight armor on Ashley.

Exede

Let me help with a new Topic OP.
How about:

What i really love about REmakes, it's not what you think!

Thank me later

justiceiro

Marlboro: Other M
Op is the prime example of valid observations poorly argued. It's bizarre how he keeps creating threads complaining about "outdated" decisions from Capcom while arguing like an angst teenager straight from the 2000's.
Maybe op should get with the times before demanding Capcom does too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom